CAMP Craft Cocktails Kits include: Cranberry, Lemon Orange, Citrus Infused NON-GMO vegan cane sugar. Add 12 ounces of alcohol, refrigerate for three days while kits infuses. Shake before serving. Sip as is or add a splash of soda or tonic. Alcohol not included.
Serves 8, can be infused twice for a total of 16 servings.
If serving single drinks, add approximately four ounces added liquid per drink and up to 32 ounces if serving entire jar. Consume within 30 days of infusion. Kit lasts up to one year pre infusion.
Recipe: Milwaukee Mule
A tangy twist on a perennial classic, but with a festive twist as we approach these sparkly winter months.
- Infuse jar with 12 oz vodka
- Wait those torturous three days, then strain
- Combine in a copper mug full of crushed ice:
- 1 oz infused jar
- 1 oz cranberry juice cocktail (especially if you want that punch of tartness)
- 2 oz ginger beer (I’m a huge proponent of Bundaberg for this)
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!